~Bienvenidos~

Escritos, pensamientos, represiones, ambiciones, locuras, corduras y todo lo que pueda expresar con solo Letras Sin Sentidos

miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

Toughts

Sometimes is too late

Sometimes is too soon

Too early I found you

and now I just want you

I just keep trying to think clearly

I guess is the best that I can do

But then it appears

the ghost from yesterday and makes me weak and faint

My mind is surrounding things that I don't even know

I try to dissapear this thoughts by skipping from myself

And I have to admit it, I'm not doing it well

I heard once... How could I forget you if I dont even have you

How could I be finally in peace again?

It's too much time

so many questions

and only 1 answer, and only 1 person... YOU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario